De mobiele revolutie is aan de gang. Opvallende feiten hierbij voor hen die nog twijfelen:
- 91% of adults have their mobile phone within arms reach 24/7. (Source: Nielsen)
- By 2015, 81% of U.S. cell users will have smartphones. (Source: Goldman Sachs)
- 271 million adults in the U.S. own some type of a mobile device. (Source: Nielsen)
- The global mobile market will grow from $3.4 billion in 2010, to $22 billion in 2016. (Source: Nielsen).
- Apple and Android represent more than 75% of the smartphone market. (Source: comScore)
- QR code scans increased 300% in 2011 compared to 2010. (Source: ScanLife)